Sunday, April 11, 2010

Modern warfare 2 prestigeing again

Modern Warfare 2

I have reached 2nd prestige and so far it's really no different from first prestige except some titles and such. I think every other prestige is the one where you get a lot of stuff, which makes sense.

In Modern Warfare 2 you get to chose 5 custom classes with a primary weapon (assault rifles, sub machine guns, light machine guns, sniper rifles, and riot shields) and a secondary weapon (pistols, shotguns, machine pistols, and launchers). You also get equipment (frag grenades, land mines, throwing knifes, and such), special grenades (flash grenades, stun grenades, or smoke grenades), perks (such as move faster, reload faster, and increased melee distance), and death streaks (such as drop a live grenade on death, and increased health for 10 seconds when you respawn). Every other prestige you get a new class slot.

OK, on to other matters. I am going to have my best friend reviewing a game in the near future, and hopefully I will be reviewing Fallout 3 soon.

Thanks for reading.
-dryst04

2 comments:

  1. um, I dont remember you asking me to review a game? but if you want I will be happy to.
    love you....best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing a great job with game reviewing and keep at it fir the better of you to come from this.There is a lot of crazy demand for honest reviews these days.
    Xbox 360 accessories

    ReplyDelete